- Analyze revenue movements between the different types of customers and geographies to understand growth drivers across the group.
- Help designing an automated system of reports to capture the required information to be provided to internal and external stakeholders.
- Revenue KPIs are accurately embedded in the forecast and planning cycle.
- Ensure that actionable insights are embedded in the financial planning process and reflected in the strategic plans.
- The Finance and Executive teams have regular visibility of performance against these key levers and can take timely actions to rectify underperformance.
- Synthesize data from databases and collaborate cross-functionally across Product, Marketing, Accounting, and Business Intelligence (among other teams) to understand relationships between key drivers of our business.
- Provide guidance to business stakeholders on what data to capture, how to map data needs to business questions, and how to prioritize analysis work. Assist the management Intelligence in producing and distributing performance forecasting information across all products and services
- You will provide visibility into the cost structure of the company and the sales opportunities to allow decision-makers to maximize profit.
- The right candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in FP&A and Commercial Finance roles with a great skillset to manage senior stakeholder and perform complex analysis that helps the organization make investment decisions.
- The role reports to the Head of Commercial Finance for Egypt & Intl’ Markets
- B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Economics, Finance, or Accounting,
- The right candidate will have at least 8 years of experience in FP&A and Commercial Finance roles with a great skillset to manage senior stakeholder and perform complex analysis that helps the organization make investment decisions
- Very Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate complex financial data into actionable insights.
- Service-minded, have a great will to succeed, and work equally well alone or as a team.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with financial modeling and analysis, with additional focus on tech tools, and using reporting software such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Positive attitude to change and challenges, Strong target orientation, Reliability, Seniority
- Fluent English, written and spoken, is essential, Arabic is desired, any other languages will be a boost
Apply Via The Following Link