- Provide exceptional quality service to new and existing Premium clients relationships by providing them with the full suite of financial products & services based on their needs.
- Maximize profitability and create client ownership by providing the highest level of customer service through continuous proactive sales calls & visits to existing and new clients.
- Develop an action plan to broaden the existing client relationship by to acquiring new client relationships as well as new TMLs.
- Achieve sales targets in line with best practice standards of services and acting as a “Trusted Advisor” to the Premium clients.
- Adhere to Premium service quality standards and comply with Premium policies and guidelines.
- Update all clients’ files and ensure that all documents related to client are available in order to comply to KYC and AML Regulations.
- Identify and acquire new Premium clients to achieve “New To Bank” targets as well as cross sell targets.
- Review existing client relationships to ensure a greater share of wallet and higher cross sell ratios.
- Monitor own portfolio (portfolio management) by tracking the progress of Customer base, Asset Portfolio, Deposit Portfolio & Penetration Ratios of products and service.
- Pay attention to client feedback for any suggestions/concerns to propose innovative ideas for new products and services, and escalate to the Premium Program Manager when necessary.
- Participate in Premium program sponsorship, events & initiatives that contribute in promoting the program image.
- Retain Client ownership (strong knowledge of client account, transactions and all issues related to client)
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Finance or Economics
- min. 2-4 years in relationship management and sales of retail products.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent Communication and Time Mgt. Skills
- Very good Networking and selling skills
Apply Via The Following Link