- Receiving incoming calls from customers
- Responding to customers’ questions and inquiries about the bank’s various products.
- It effectively reduces manual transactions and contributes to increasing the use of digital channels such as online banking and other digital systems.
- Executing customer requests in line with bank policy and procedures.
- Collecting complaints related to credit company customers, coordinating with the bank’s internal departments, and working to resolve them.
- Recording requests, inquiries and complaints on the bank’s CRM or applications to track them properly.
- Adherence to sector and bank specific quality standards for serving corporate clients.
- Intermittent selling of the bank’s products and services and referring to the product manager in the sector.
- Handling and implementing tasks specified by the direct manager.
- Having a high level of knowledge of monetary and commercial products and the bank’s services.
- Identifying the needs of corporate customers and meeting them correctly.
- Providing customers with a high level of support regarding the bank’s digital products launched by the cash management team in the sector.
- Follow corporate customer service management policy and procedures.
- 0- 2 years of relevant Banking experience.
Apply Via The following Link