- Strategies and planning: Carrying out PR strategy considering the environment and business key points; following the brand promotional routes, setting yearly communication plan and product life cycle according to the budget plan.
- Implementation: Regarding a yearly business plan (BP) managing local PR execution including brand marketing activities, sponsorship, new product launch and high-end media interviews, key materials building and managing supervision, storytelling in order to promote the company stories to the media groups.
- Drafting and distributing communication materials like press releases, newsletter, review guides that are sent out with marketing samples, etc.
- Manage the PR agency across campaigns; coordinating press events and mailings, coming up with ideas for campaign activities, helping coordinate and deliver on partnership programs.
- • Editing special data-led reports in a regular basis, managing the communication with regional and HQ PR teams.
- Support to develop projects with (social) influencers and key opinion leaders.
- Building up PR resources, implementing PR strategies and steps including simplifying procedures and sustainability.
- Building up and improving the relationship with Local PR resources, meeting the media regularly and briefing on company update.
- Bachelor or higher degree
- 3+ years or above experience in PR (or PR agency), having top quality media data and rich media resources.
- Understanding Egyptian PR developing trends, media environments and consumer situations.
- Outstanding PR incidents solving experience and ability, successful PR crisis case performance.
- Outstanding social communication skills, relatively strong organizational coordinating skills, flexible, and tactical solving abilities
- Have a sense of identity with the company brand and independent brand PR thinking
- Excellent writing skill in English and Arabic
- Fluent business English
Apply Via The Following Link