- Understanding the changing business needs regarding people issues, internal communication and personnel administration.
- Implementing, developing, maintaining and following up of HR policies, programs and procedures.
- Advising line managers and employees on questions and problems related to people processes.
- Supporting managers and employees in issues related to whole employee life cycle (recruit, retain, perform, develop, reward, exit) Ensuring that HR IT Systems / applications are in place to support efficiency and effectiveness of HR related processes. Ensuring proper updates of SAP modules (e.g. Org Management) and HR reports on a regular basis. Actively supporting related HR projects such as ad hoc reporting, analysis, budget and internal audit preparation and follow up.
- Onboarding newcomers and newly assigned employees.
- Consolidating development and training needs and working with TP to ensure relevant training plans and/or developmental tools are in place to meet needs.
- Understanding the talent agenda and support works/projects to sustain bench strength for the business partners.
- Ensuring flawless execution of #MYBEST key elements in yearly cycle (ensuring all 90-day plans are made, planning and facilitating the calibration sessions, following up all PS ratings are communicated properly, preparing necessary reporting and solving technical issues).
- Supporting line managers in case of low performance and/or disciplinary issues.
- Processing ENPS and facilitating action planning when necessary.
- To successfully build up an employee relation management and develop a standing as a competent and accepted contact partner.
- To contribute to an inspiring working environment, strong performance culture.
- Continuous update of Company Internal Rules as per Local or Global amendments.
- Monitor the code of conduct is respected by the staff.
- Monitor the personnel files of all employees (Office & Retail) as per set guidelines. Book all leaves and the reasons behind to ensure proper FU.
- Ensure proper medical insurance coverage for all staff. Supervise Global Insurance Policy.
- Ensure prompt reporting & follow-up on global/area requests / projects roll out, while focusing on quality of execution in Egypt.
- To measure progress on own KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- People-focused with an excellent ability to communicate with diverse employees & stakeholders
- Highly integrative with strong customer service mindset
- Good understanding of business priorities
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mind-set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to plan, organise and follow up on own KPIs and projects
- Strong personal ethics and influencing skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Arabic fluently
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business with HR focus
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR experience at generalist level
- Background with retail, sports industry, company size of 200+ will be given preference
- Working experience with SAP or any Global HR systems will be given preference
- Industry: consumer driven, sport goods or global player
- Exposure: Legal, ideally labor law
Apply Via The Following Link