- The product designer is a multi-skilled individual who takes responsibility for the design of digital products from the inception phase to launch and scale.
- To be successful this person needs to balance the needs of customers, business goals, and the possibilities of technology.
- The range of skills used includes user research, UX design, Interaction design, Information architecture, accessibility, and visual design
- This candidate should feel comfortable creating prototypes and communicating with internal teams in order to deliver wholesome solutions.
- Collaborate with the product team and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, and experience
- Generate ideas through ideation techniques to solve the users’ needs in a way that provides value to the Bank
- Contribute with the team to Select the most promising idea(s) based on their feasibility, desirability, and viability, among other criteria
- Contribute with the Product owner and Squad to co-develop the roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent area
- 0 – 3 years experience in product design or related field
- Familiarity with a range of design tools including Adobe CC, Figma, and Invision.
- Strong creative, design, and communication skills
- Portfolio of work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Apply Via The Following Link