- Prepares tax returns, Corporate Tax Declaration to be submitted to the Tax Authorities.
- Preparing the VAT (Value Added Tax) returns to be submitted to Tax Authorities.
- Supporting in the Corporate Income Tax inspections held by the tax authorities.
- Files the company’s tax documents, including quarterly payments, extensions and tax returns.
- Compiles supporting financial statements and documents as well as the preparation of response letters to state tax authorities.
- Adjust tax documents based on new taxation laws on the local, state or federal level.
- Support in Preparing and updating tax provision schedules.
- Enhance the tax process for accurate and correct tax filings.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Experience.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail; highly organized and deadline-oriented.
- Employment Type: Full Time
Apply Via The Following Link