- Ensure new employee data is accurate (bank account number, medical insurance deductions, social insurance and employee fund deductions).
- Record employee information such as exemptions, transfers and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Gather the relevant financial data from the finance department to apply deductions.
- Collect the non-officers’ overtime sheet from the Administration departments and calculate dues accordingly.
- Review tax calculations where applicable and ensure that accurate deductions are applied to employees.
- Calculate and settle the end of service dues for both the employee and the firm including; employee vacations balance, staff fund balance and end of service payments, in line with each country’s regulations.
- Follow up on the transfer of salaries to the bank and solve any issues.
- Generate all required reports on a regular basis and as needed.
- Answer any pay related inquiries in relation to taxes, social insurance deductions, etc.
- Assist the Payroll Manager in providing internal and external auditors with speedy, accurate reports upon request.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable AML/CTF rules and regulations as required in the conduct of the role.
- Ensure timely completion of all relevant AML/CTF training provided by the Group.
- Ensure response to AML, CTF & sanctions inquiries in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Formal HR qualification is a plus.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of labour laws, tax income and social insurance rules and regulations in Egypt is a must and other EFG Hermes operating countries is a plus.
- Proficient user of Microsoft, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet changing deadlines and support multiple parties’ simultaneously.
- Very good command of English and Arabic.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Flexible in taking on new tasks.
- Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
Apply Via The Following Link