- This role requires an individual with hands-on experience administering Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, O365 Security management, and Share Point Online.
- Duties include examining incidents and problems and suggesting and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return to service.
- This role requires the ability to communicate and train users on Microsoft Team and Share Point Online. Creating Teams and Share Point site, working with users on design and implementation of these sites.
- This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure the functionality of the capabilities of customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years experience. An additional 6 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Hands-on experience with implementation, security configuration, and support for Microsoft Teams.
- Hands-on experience with implementation, security configuration, and support for Microsoft SharePoint Online, including setting up business units’ sites, training Meridian users on features and functionality of SharePoint, Audit request for annual IT audit on site permissions
- Hands-on experience with implementation, deployment, migration, and support for Exchange Online.
- Strong communication skills and experience partnering with senior IT and Program leadership· Understanding of ITIL concepts
- Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to express key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Experience with interacting with service lanes to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Experience with Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2016, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint Online
- Experience with Office 365 Security best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Configuration management.
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment.
- Time management skills with the ability to work within an IT Service Management/ticketing system · Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results.
- Ability to triage and properly classify incidents and prioritize work efforts accordingly
- Experience with log reviews, incident analysis, and identification of issue trends
Success Factors / Job Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Internal/external customer service skills
- Leadership Skills
- Consistently visible and demonstrates leadership competencies
- Managing Upward
- Actively seeks coaching
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to define problems and propose solutions.
Apply Via The Following Link