- Follow established KYC/AML processes for new and existing clients/vendors in line with relevant Deloitte Global and local policies, undertake due diligence and to raise any concerns to the quality risk representative/management.
- Perform AML risk assessment and analyze AML risks associated with the client and identify ‘red flag’ situations. Potential risks and operational issues should be identified and escalated as appropriate
- Comply with all relevant internal policies and procedures
- Assist with Customer Due Diligence (CDD) reviews including trigger events and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and consistently communicate with teams regarding compliance-related functions and investigative responsibilities
- Engage with key stakeholders of the firm, including other Deloitte offices to build solid relationships, improve processes, share knowledge and develop a compliance culture
- Communicate compliance analysis and findings to management and staff, and to other members of the business.
- identify any client/engagement related risks and escalate any issues to the quality risk representative.
- Proactively manage the centralized KYC mailbox and respond to queries accurately, efficiently, and promptly.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Data analytics or other related matter
- Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Work experience is preferred in a similar role related to KYC/AML, due diligence, Compliance…
- Ability to think strategically and assist in the organization and management of a multi-disciplinary team; ability to sell additional services to clients
- Ability to conduct extensive research
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Arabic is a plus
Apply Via The Following Link