- Develop and maintain system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfers, EDI and SQL queries.
- Test, maintain and deliver services to customer and deploy it on production.
- Register Restful and SOAP services on OSB.
- Support requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of the application-to-application integrations.
- Bachelors’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of proven interface development experience Middleware Integration Platforms Understanding of XML, XSLT, SOAP, XML Schemas and WSDL concepts.
- Good knowledge of database design, including the ability to write complex queries.
- Good experience coding complex object-oriented programs with Java. Interface development using IBM Message Broker and IBM Data Power is desirable.
Apply Via The Following Link