- Manage and administer Microsoft Exchange 2016, Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP, RDS, WSUS, PowerShell and IIS.
- Manage and administer Microsoft System Center Management Products (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM).
- Manage and administer Patch Management, Software Deployment and Assets Inventory systems.
- Monitors IT infrastructure servers to ensure that all service levels are being met for online availability and response time.
- Creates, modifies and deletes environmental users, profiles and roles for operating systems and databases.
- Monitors all servers’ equipment for any server related issues. Performing systems Disaster Recovery BCPs.
- BSc of Computer science or Computer engineer.
- It is preferred that the IT MS System Administrator has qualifications in Microsoft Systems and products.
- +5 years in Microsoft Systems administration and hands-on experience.
- Worked in Integrated service provider Company on Microsoft infrastructure service delivery.
- Self-learner and self-motivated person.
- Have IT banking experience.
- Ability to build efficient teamwork.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
- Mandatory Certificates (if Any) Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA).
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
- ITIL Foundation.
Apply Via The Following Link