- Searching for and contacting new customers and opening new foreign markets for the company’s products.
- Following new orders with a production team in order to ship customers’ orders at a specific time without delay.
- Emailing customers, offering new products, material/products pictures as per production plan.
- Building and collecting customers’ data, contacting customers, and offering them our products.
- Satisfying clients’ needs start from placing an order until the products are sold.
- Manages key client and customer relationships to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and loyalty.
- Representing the company in all internal and external events, exhibitions, trade visits, and seminars related to the company’s exports.
- Negotiating prices, payment terms and conditions, and maintaining clients’ satisfaction.
- Follow up on the implementation of the customers’ production orders according to the required specifications and the agreed period.
- Follow up for export collection.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Very Good command of English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in export sales.
- New Market Entry Experience.
- Aware of export process and documentation.
- Knowledge about social media marketing tools is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, Negotiation & presentation skills.
- Email correspondence experience.
- Logistics Experience.
- Good planning, organizing, and management skills.
- Customer Oriented.
Apply Via The Following Link