- This role is responsible for supporting the Cluster Commercial team with key reporting and analysis of performance by Channel, Customer and Sales Area against key deliverables. Adding value to the reports suite, this role also provides meaningful insights and recommendations to the Cluster Sales Leadership team, highlighting all opportunities for growth and productivity.
- Support Cluster Commercial function with performance reporting against established KPIs, including ad-hoc reporting requests using shipment / POS data and leveraging SAP BI, DMS Distributor and Nielson systems.
- Develop on-demand reports and Scorecards delivering improved agility through ease of access and enhanced visualization.
- Collate and format large and complex sets of data across multiple channels, customers and sales areas. Analyze data to distil meaningful insights on performance trends and opportunities.
- Analyze promotion and NPD activity effectiveness to monitor return on investment and identify opportunities for improvement and customization by Channel, Customer and/or Sales Territory.
- Assist with field sales execution and compliance reporting as well as survey initiatives (i.e. price checks in market).
- Present insights and recommendations to Cluster Sales Leadership team on a monthly basis and in a clear, concise manner.
- Support preparation of customer business reviews and JBPs, working cross-functionally with Cluster stakeholders to collate information on performance trends and opportunities by channel, customer, sales territory or distributor.
- Contribute to the development of internal business reviews, providing information to support key planning processes and events. Eg: AOP and Mid-Year / Annual Sales conferences.
- Assist with back-end management of Field Sales tool (NewsPage), ensuring data completion and accuracy.
- Develop winning relationships with Cluster Sales Leadership team and other key stake holders in the Cluster business, ensuring highest levels of agility and support are provided within established SLAs.
- Partner with Cluster Commercial team to revise and refine reporting requirements, ensuring outputs remain relevant, meaningful and user-friendly to best support decision-making.
- Work closely with wider GBS team members to deliver full loop data support to Cluster business.
- Support business development and continuous improvement initiatives to drive growth and efficiency both within Cluster and GBS Hub.
- Degree qualified in Business / Commerce
- Minimum experience 0 -1 Year of experience in Reporting and Analytics role
- Builds robust and successful working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proactive, responsive and results driven
- Strong Analytical skill
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, esp. Excel.
Apply Via The following Link