- This is a face-to-face customer facing role to generate revenue by delivering bank product and sales fulfilment to customers who require specific products and meet bank’s criteria.
- The primary focus is on multiple products, cross sell opportunities based on customer’s need and referrals where necessary.
- Arranges appointments for meeting potential customers to offer Midbank products and services and get feedback from customers or prospects and share them with internal teams as appropriate
- Provides the Sales Manager with daily periodic reports of visits, i.e. Sales achievements, issues and challenges, customers’ feedback and any suggestions in order to help the team in achieving its targets.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Follow bank policy and regulations.
- Quality of service delivered must meet MIDBANK standards.
- University graduate
- 3 years of Banking experience.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Apply Via The Following Link