About the AWS AI & ML Scholarship
- If you’re a high school or college student, over the age of 16, and you’re interested in a career in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), this scholarship program is for you.
- The Amazon Web Services Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Scholarship program aims to help students underrepresented and underserved in tech to learn foundational machine learning concepts as they prepare for a career in one of today’s hottest and fastest-growing fields.
HOW IT WORKS
- Phase 1:
- Enroll in AWS DeepRacer Student, where students can access 20 hours of AWS AI & ML content at launch, receive 10 hours of model training, and 5 GB of storage per month to participate in the AWS DeepRacer Student League.
- Phase 2:
- Udacity will then award 2,000 students with a scholarship for the Udacity AI Programming with Python Nanodegree program (1,000 in a summer cohort and 1,000 in a winter cohort.) All 2,000 students will have the opportunity to attend monthly virtual mentoring events with industry experts. This four-month course teaches the foundational skills for obtaining a career in AI & ML, in a collaborative virtual class environment with mentorship from Udacity, Amazon, and Intel advisors.
- Phase 3:
- All graduates from the winter and summer cohorts will be invited to take an assessment. The 500 students with the highest score on the assessment will earn a second Udacity Nanodegree Program Scholarship to help further prepare them for a career in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Additionally, the top 500 students in the AWS AI & ML Scholarship program will have access to one-to-one mentorship opportunities from tenured machine learning experts from Amazon, Intel and other institutions to provide career advice for 12 months.
The program is designed with students’ needs in mind
- CONVENIENT: Courses are part-time and online so you can learn when and where it’s convenient for you
- FLEXIBLE: Our flexible schedule means you can put in just a few hours a week and learn at your own pace
- INCLUSIVE: The scholarship is available to students globally, and aims to make the future tech workforce more diverse by removing financial barriers to AI/ML tech skill building
- IN-DEPTH: Students can access dozens of hours of free training modules and tutorials on ML basics and its real-world applications
- CUTTING-EDGE: Students get the exciting opportunity to turn theory into action by training ML models to power a virtual race car using AWS DeepRacer Student League, a global autonomous racing competition exclusively for AWS AI & ML students
- MENTOR-SUPPORTED: In addition to tutoring from Udacity program mentors and instructors, all 2,000 students in the AWS AI & ML Scholarship program can join monthly “Ask Me Anything” seminars with top industry experts from Amazon and Intel. The top 500 participants can access 1:1 mentoring from expert advisors from Udacity, AWS, Intel, and other institutions through Udacity Connect
Apply Via The Following Link