- Working with line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Managing a HR team
- Providing 5- star HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Leading the HR agenda for the seven countries supporting, coaching and advising on HR processes.
- Manage the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operating as the communication hub for the HR team ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Implementing and leading the HR component of any Change and Transformation Programs within the six markets.
- Implementing Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Providing advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicating company policies, procedures and processes to the business as required.
- Facilitating and assisting with providing training and coaching on key HR and Management skills to the business.
- Conducting research on Human Resource best practice and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Gathering data and statistical reports to make informed & commercial HR decisions.
- Assisting with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Acting as the local advisor on Employment legislation
- Ensuring all employees understand work health and safety requirements and expectations, through induction, instruction, training and supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. A recognized accreditation in HR is ideal but not essential.
- Minimum of four years’ HR related job experience within an International company, which will include a minimum of two years’ in a HR Management Role. You will ideally have strong HR experience across Africa, particularly Egypt.
- Proven people management skills, including experience in employee relations; strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience working and building productive relationships with Unions and Employee Representative Committees
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential for this role. French and/ or Arabic are highly desirable and preferred but not essential.
Apply Via The Following Link