- Maintaining accurate accounting records.
- Overseeing daily accounting posting, ensure that it is in line with GAAP (Generally accepted accounting principles) and local accounting standard.
- Performing monthly accounting closing activity in line with Bosch timelines,
- Performing monthly GL reconciliation
- Ensuring proper documentation archiving
- Managing travel Expenses full process management.
- Preparing monthly tax returns ( VAT, WHT)
- Ensuring Tax GLs are correctly reflecting the tax positionSupporting statuary and audit activity thorough providing the required analysis / documentation in timely manner
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Accounting
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience.
- SAP knowledge and experience advantageous.
- IFRS & GL solid experience
- Bank Reconciliation experience
Apply Via The Following Link