- You are actively involved in the expansion of the Group Treasury department
- You support the development of a group-wide liquidity management and planning
- You support the implementation of a treasury management system
- You will be involved in all group financing tasks (equity and debt capital, intercompany financing).
- You provide support in all banking communication tasks
- You create financial analyzes and further develop the financial reporting
- You will support the further development of modern financial risk management for the entire group
- Flexible working hours for a healthy work-life balance
- A working atmosphere characterized by personal responsibility and plenty of creative freedom
- Exciting challenges of a listed SE paired with the requirements of digitization in business
- Excellent individual development opportunities through targeted further training
- Stable structures – due to the integration into the All for One Group, a large customer base and at the same time a start-up culture: the best prerequisites for successful work and interesting projects
- attractive salary package; social security and private health insurance.
- 40 hours per week according to the Egyptian holiday system, weekends on Fridays and Saturdays.
- You have completed your business administration studies or professional training in the banking environment with appropriate further development or comparable qualifications
- Ideally, you have initial experience in treasury/finance in a company or in a bank
- You know common financial products
- You are characterized by a strong understanding of numbers and self-motivation
- You are conscientious and well organized and always keep track of things
- The ability to work in a team is important to you
- You have good knowledge of common MS Office products
- Good English knowledge
- You enjoy creating new structures and proactively tackling new topics
Apply Via The Following Link