- Analyze variances between various models vs. actual company performance
- Provide in-depth performance analysis for various revenue streams against the plan, forecast, and prior year
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with functional leaders and teams across the business
- Develop predictive models depicting key financial and operational relationships
- Analyze, review and challenge business units’ forecast assumptions
- Monitor business performance against KPIs and strategic plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 7 – 10 years of experience in the Finance and Accounting field.
- Previous experience in the Construction field.
- Professional user of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of operational finance including financial analysis, cost accounting, forecasting, and planning
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate operating results to Senior Management across the organization
- Superior skills in planning, analysis, budgeting, forecasting and building, and managing complex financial models
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders in functions and teams across the business
Apply Via The Following Link