- Support the finance department in the following tasks but not limited to:
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual income statements and balance sheets.
- Prepare financial analyses and reports internally and externally
- Prepare the taxation reports.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- From 6 to 8 years experience as a general accountant
- Working in Financial institutions is a plus, Factoring background is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Very good command of English
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
Apply Via The Following Link