- Provision of security services to clients, staff, and cargo in line with international and national requirements and Company policies.
- Follow-up passenger and baggage screening and reconciliation.
- Aircraft and designated areas access control
- Escort catering & supplies from receiving point to aircraft.
- Safeguard all loads during transport from/to aircraft and during load/offload
- Protect the operations and ensure the safety of its passengers, staff, and its facilities.
- University degree.
- 0‐2 years experience in the Aviation Security environment.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to work in Shifts and irregular hours as per operational requirements.
Apply Via The Following Link