- Support registration of exam entries, responding to queries or issues
- Provides technical assistance leading up to and on Test Day
- Undertakes bulk upload and cash reconciling
- Project management and vendor management to ensure procurement, regular servicing and readiness of use of IT related equipment to ensure smooth delivery of exam services.
- Ensures technical compliance of equipment and connectivity at test venues
- Plans and prioritises own work activities, which span across a range of different work streams, responding to changing and at times competing requirements to ensure effective delivery of responsibilities over a weekly/monthly time horizon.
- Supports all relevant to pre-test, test day, post-test services and procedures.
- Coordinate with test day operations coordinator relevant tasks of pre-test, test day and post test
- Higher education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in Exams’ administration, or exams knowledge or school’s administration
- Experience with logistics and organization and operations
- Excellent communications and stakeholder relationships skills – experience resolving issues and providing guidance for others
- Managing small projects.
- Excellent computer/IT skills.
- Experience of risk and compliance environment
- Experience in Customer Services environment
- Knowledge of QCA
Apply Via The Following Link