- Reviewing and inventorying the receipt of work for each representative and ensuring its authenticity.
- Review invoices first so as not to exceed the maximum value of tax invoices.
- Make a post for the invoices first-hand, review the weight, value, the customer’s name, the representative’s signature, and the customer’s signature with the invoice.
- Reviewing the total billings of a client with the branch supervisor to ensure that the mandatory plan for the branch is achieved.
- Amending and reviewing returns prices with clients. Entering the collections on the program and on the Excel sheet and matching them with the client, quantity, caliber and representative.
- Review the collection with the delegate and the treasurer of the fraction. Weekly collection inventory.
- Review the representative’s collection book.
- Ensuring the recovery or exchange of ingots canceled from the factory, and following up and processing them mathematically.
- Adjusting the fractional and cash treasury and matching it with the actual balance. Matching gold and cash deliveries from the branch to the factory.
- Ensuring, on ongoing basis, that customers do not exceed the credit limits.
- The customer is matched on the balance of indebtedness to the account of wholesale, double and diamonds. Monthly inventory of artifacts.
- Weekly sudden inventory on the delegate’s treasury, whether it is broken returns or collection
- Cash inventory and weekly bank transfer
- Making a monthly indebtedness report for the sales team and following it up weekly after the update
- Making sales and collection reports monthly for the district manager and the branch supervisor to ensure that the target is reached.
- Bachelor Degree – Accounting Major or any related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Sales Accounting.
Apply Via The Following Link