- Receive and process cash / cheque deposits from customers.
- Process all cash/ operational transactions within limits that can’t be affected at Self- Service Zone.
- Verifying customers’ signatures within limit and obtain proper verification for over limit.
- Process special instructions concerning TDs & all sundries transactions.
- Handle customer inquiries/ issues & escalating complaints to Operation Head.
- Ability to handle large volumes of cash.
- Preparing Cash Reports
- Ensure abiding by & implementation of all Bank policies and procedures as per set limits and given signature authority as well as all compliance/ CBE requests.
- Spot and handle all cross-selling opportunities for opening account to beneficiaries of cheques or transfers
- And any other assigned tasks.
- University/College Degree
- Good command of the English language
- Enhanced communication skills (Oral & written)
- Interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical and networking skills across various functions.
- Strong customer service orientation and quality management skills.
- Good accounting knowledge and numerical ability.
- (G11) 0-2 Fresh graduates may also be considered at lower entry level grades.
- (G12) 2-4 years banking or similar experience, preferably in the financial services industry;
Apply Via The Following Link