- Doing the necessary and required AR entries on oracle NS.
- Support in the AR monthly closing.
- Reconcile and review the customer ledgers.
- Issue invoices for penalties and late fee charges in accordance with companies accounts receivable SOP and maintain respective report.
- Create customer receipts received either through Cheque, Credit Card or Cash payments on a timely basis.
- Account for any bounced cheques or credit cards and follow up with customers.
- Keep track of the Security Cheque received from Credit Card customers and inform Finance Manager and Sales team when not received.
- Unidentified receipts to be checked and allocated to the relevant customer.
- Ensure timely reporting of bounced payments to companies.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness between CRM system (Manager) & ERP system.
- Keep track of the Post-Dated Cheques (PDC’s) and weekly report the balance of undeposited cheques.
- Follow company’s policies and promote teamwork and cooperation.
- 0 – 2 years working experience in Accounts Receivable, Receivable Collections or similar role.
- Good Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English.
Apply Via The Following Link