- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data, Vendor Invoices, Petty cash, Expenses, Notes payable, and pre-paid expenses.
- Update accounts receivable and issues invoices.
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing & preparing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Prepare balance sheets, profit, and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- +3 years of experience in accounting, including some experience within AP/AR function.
- User Oracle ERP System.
- Excellent Analytical & Numerical skills.
- Great communication skills (Verbal & Written).
- Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational
Apply Via The Following Link