- Ensure all shipment invoices are smoothly handled by properly coordinating all daily activities of Freight Invoicing effectively and efficiently.
- Receive Shipments documents from operation team and issue invoices on cargo wise system.
- Responsible to Add correct Tax percentage per ITEM.
- Checking the data input to ensure the accuracy of the final bill.
- Fixing billing errors by issuing debit and credit memos.
- Utilize billing software to identify outstanding Files and closely follow up with all stake holder to close it.
- Follow vendors payment request by review Their invoices before & send confirmation for each case to be released.
- Keep record of pending cases and follow to close in Time manner.
- Understand Audit criteria and follow on each step of closing the invoices.
- Work with other member of financial staff such as credit team and cashier.
- Perform any necessary administrative duties such as auditing Operations records on system and Billing document.
- Prepare monthly report for all (issued invoices issues and follow the correction action is on place and applied after discussing with direct manager).
- Follow Up outstanding invoices and report to direct manager any repeated delay, error and follow the action
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1+ years’ experience working in a billing Junior/ Specialist role.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- ERP system user is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent mathematics, Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid organizational skills to Keep track for invoices.
Apply Via The Following Link