- Assist in creating Fraud Indicators and extracting new trends from data collected.
- Prepare investigation reports on suspected/confirmed fraud cases.
- Work closely with retail / SME credit risk teams.
- Sustain consistent and effective communication channels with peer banks .
- Stay updated with latest fraud trends in the markets .
- Maintain agreed upon turnaround time in terms of case processing with other departments.
- Extract and generate reports from available resources to help detecting new fraud trends.
- Assist in Origination system parameter performance reviews periodically .
- Conduct filed visit for investigation reason.
- Conduct dynamic sample/health checks to ensure earlier detection.
- Assist in conducting fraud risk assessment and set mitigates.
- Sustaining open communication channels with all stakeholders
- Assist in conducting fraud investigations, Mystery shopping, Filed Visits, investigation reports write up, make recommendations based on the investigations outcome
- Assist in spreading anti-fraud awareness culture among all the bank staff
- Apply and enhance Anti-Fraud strategies .
- BSc in Business Administration or related field .
- At least One-year experience in fraud Risk Management
- Fair knowledge of Cards transaction monitoring.
- Fair knowledge of open source investigation tools.
- Exceptional Level of Communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- High level of Critical Thinking skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control .
Apply Via The Following Link