- Deal with customer’s queries in a 24/7 contact centre based environment. Ensure delivery of best in class service standards. Stay connected with fraud & scam trends & constantly endeavour to avoid any losses for the bank.
- Consult victims of identity theft on recommended actions to take to clear their credit and protect against future fraud.
- Resolve queries in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Through day-to-day activity, consider updates to departmental processes to ensure that customers are processed through the fraud process as smoothly as possible.
- Facilitate and record escalations to the Fraud Manager.
- Perform against targets individually whilst contributing to the overall productivity of the team.
- Decision making based on experience, judgment and Fraud Operations process knowledge.
- Knowledge of, and experience in problem solving techniques
- Ability to speak, understand and communicate fluently.
- Ability to write business letters and reports.
- Excellent email conversational / telephone skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, retain and transfer knowledge appropriately.
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build rapport with and relate to a wider range of people.
- Good MS Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Apply Via The Following Link