- Proceed with precise and deep assessment of credit risks to credit exposures under assigned business sectors, safeguarding the credit policy and monitoring overall quality of Bank’s and leasing company loan portfolio.
- Monitor activities to ensure they comply with policies and procedures and raise non-compliance to his / her superior.
- Manage checks and audits and ensures risks are addressed effectively & accurately.
- Ensure effective and accurate implementation.
- Communicate with the corporate team leader/business partner to organise related portfolio.
- Ensure the accuracy of presented historical figures and make sure of their accuracy (account turnover and historical profitability).
- Ensure the accuracy of presented client ORR (provision required for the client) taking into consideration that presented scores comply with credit policy and CBE requirements and highlight any deviation from previously approved one.
- Ensure the accuracy of cash flow and projection models for proposed medium and long-term finance under his / her portfolio.
- Communicate with the corporate team leader for the risks inherent in the requested facilities.
- Review the credit risk summary and the preliminary recommendation then deliver it to his / her superior.
- Review the credit investigation report and discuss with the team member’s remarks and negative points.
- Visits and checks clients with problematic accounts and figures a rescheduling scheme for the rest amount due.
- Control the percentage of each sector to avoid concentration of specific sector.
- Bachelor’s in commerce or related discipline, Credit course is a must.
- At least up to 5 years of relevant experience in a credit role.
Apply Via The Following Link