- Determining creditworthiness and risk profile of an individual, analyzing their financial data.
- Checking the accepted criteria as per policy to evaluate the credit application.
- Ensuring Credit applications are processed within the approved lending parameters.
- Ensuring the standard operating procedures for credit underwriting, verification, documentation, and delegation are complied with.
- Communicating major deficiencies & policy violations to credit review group head for follow up.
- Ensuring that good quality of credit applications is processed.
- Ensuring quality of service to internal and external stakeholders by adhering to the committed turnaround time.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required.
- 1-3 years’ experience previous related work experience in banking, consumer finance.
- Knowledge of Financial analysis.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written.
Apply Via The Following Link