- At least 6 years of demonstrated progressive experience working with a Banking audit clients.
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives.
- ACCA/CPA/CA/ ACA designation or equivalent designation is a credit.
- A strong understanding of IFRS and auditing standards.
- Experience in the design of engagement procedures based on risk and materiality.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that allow you to thrive in a team environment.
- Proficiency in English is considered an asset.
- Business development and client relationship building.
- Experience with Banking industry is preferred.
- at least 3 years of Experience in Banking Audit.
Apply Via The Following Link