- Populating and proposing content for the product Catalogues on the Talabat app
- Participating in the identification and correction of Catalogue errors; investigating Catalogue related complaints
- Creating reports regarding work received and work performed
- Resolving problems that appear on the supply chain and help improve inventory health.
- Identifying possible improvements in the processes you work on and suggesting ways of implementation for the needed changes
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met
- Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; investigate the situation and recommend corrective actions
- Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager
- Participate in process related meetings/calls.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in innovative business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Upper Intermediate written and oral communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards.
- Dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution.
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
Apply Via The Following Link