- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Writing credit memos and assessing credit worthiness.
- Conduct visits to proposed clients.
- Carefully analyses data and produce clear and objective reports.
- 2:4 years of experience in credit analysis.
- Credit course is a must.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics and Business Administration.
- Leasing and consuming finance experience is a must.
Apply Via The Following Link