- This role is responsible for leading various activities related to HR, Communications, Employee Engagement, and events. The role will be supporting all our internal & external communications to increase the employee engagement & hub visibility, as well as handling the Hub Visit playbook and acting as the main SPOC for all office management activates.
- Acting as a SPOC between CBS team and BU facilities team for CBS office & any facilities activation in PEP City.
- Responsible for supporting CBS T&E budget and activities for all CBS employees.
- Managing the CBS Visitor playbook & own CBS visits agenda (visitors booking, agenda and all related Logistics needed).
- Work closely on employee engagement agenda for CBS and dealing with function leads to define event goals, objectives, and prepare budgetary recommendations with specific implementation plans.
- Negotiate agreements with external suppliers and manage the bidding process to reach the best offer for hub ecosystem and communication priorities.
- Finalize the PR & PO process on myBuy while following all compliant regulations as advised by the procurement team
- CoLead in the pre-boarding and onboarding process for the new hires ensuring a great employee onboarding experience.
- Manage the integration of GBS/CBS Events Calendar
- Supporting the hub comms lead in internal and external communication for CBS/GBS comms related activites.
- 0-1 years of experience in HR, Communication, or office management.
- Ability to partner with stakeholders internally and externally and excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Cabable of thinking creatively and to plan events that meet the objective set within budget and time requirements.
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree (Any major)
Apply Via The Following Link