- Participate in developing audits reports.
- Perform internal audit procedures and analyze the paperwork, files and documents of various departments and branches
- Give reasonable assurance for proper application of procedures, regulations and bank policy.
- Give reasonable assurance for compliance with external regulators and authorities.
- Identify weakness in internal control system and recommend solutions for areas where controls and processes can be improved.
- Enhance risk awareness through the bank.
- 2-5 years of Banking Experience with minimum 2 years at the Audit Department.
- Certified Internal Auditor (preferably)
- Good awareness of banking operations, audit procedures and control.
- Good sense of judgment, and analysis.
- Ability to manage different tasks and assignments in parallel.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team
Apply Via The Following Link