- Provides administrative services, travel arrangements in line with AZ policy
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including the management of purchase orders, invoicing process
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to multitask & active listening
- Excellent English command level (written & Spoken)
Apply Via The Following Link