- Ensuring efficient and effective running of treasury function through assisting the Treasury manager and supporting treasury team performance.
- Assisting the Treasury manager in making proper decisions.
- Supervising all Treasury Team activities, especially those related to the disclosure of treasury figures starting from recording entries to approving bank reconciliation and getting certificates of balances from banks.
- Ensuring that processes run as designed in an efficient and effective way.
- Ensuring that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational in the light of approved cash projection in connection with the team.
- Ensuring Timely settlement of supplier’s due payments.
- Preparation and reviewing of Treasury team reports.
- Following all treasury operations for projects outside Egypt as specified by the Treasury manager.
- Reviewing and approval of all ACH payments and follow-up.
- Following up on facility issues.
- coordinating with different departments to minimize the utilization of facilities.
- Lead Treasury Staff toward the attainment of departmental goals. Organize workloads and projects.
- Developing of Treasury team skills.
- Qualification: Bachelor/master’s degree In Accounting/Finance
- Related Field Experience: 8+
- Overall Experience: 10+
- CTP Certification is preferred.
- ERP Experience.
- Excellent Command of the English Language.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical skills.
Apply Via The Following Link