- The role is part of Debt Capital Markets – Global Corporate Finance responsible for the bank’s Loans portfolio such as structured finance , project finance , syndicated loans and acquisition finance as well as Bonds portfolio such as structured notes , securitized bonds , corporate bonds and Sukuk serving Global Banking and Commercial Banking clients.
- Implement and oversee the production of financial models, term sheets and information memorandum that are required as for of deal execution
- Assist other senior team members in managing deal requirements/execution and closing DCM-L&B mandates to ensure completion of transaction reviews/post-deal analysis.
- Ensure appropriate internal and external documentation and approvals are secured, and proper filing system is set up for each competed transaction to comply with FAB internal and external audit and compliance requirements.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in Investment banking / Corporate Finance / DCM / Syndications
- Academic Degree in Finance
- Credit Certified
- Preferably post graduate masters or certificates in the field such as CFA, MBA , Financial Modeling
Apply Via The Following Link