- Analyzing and interpreting financial data
- Preparing financial forecasts such as direct/indirect cash forecasts, and loan estimations.
- Developing cash management, investment, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a treasury analyst
- CTP or CFA is preferred.
- Strong financial and mathematic abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
Apply Via The Following Link