- Timely preparing of the daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Provide the markets with all internal/external reports.
- Perform vendor reconciliation and resolve all pending items related to vendors
- Analyze all pending items on GLs related to AP (GRIR GLs).
- Cover all pending debit balance on vendor line items
- Clear items either related to vendor/affiliate/employee accounts or against GLs.
- Monitor the performance service level agreements (SLA) and indicators of services (KPI).
- Organize and attend meetings with related departments or Market to finalize all the issues.
- Provide supportive documentation for audit.
- Support in maintaining GRIR report to ensure its positive effect on the P&L and the COGS.
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounting Field.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Detail Oriented and Organized.
- Teamwork spirit and very good communication skills.
- Hard worker and always willing to learn.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Strong Time management skills.
- Can apply the Proactive Cooperation mindset on his/her daily tasks.
Apply Via The Following Link