- Learn: Expand interns business acumen through learning from CBE professionals.
- Develop: Enhance interns skills to conquer their future upon graduation.
- Network: Encourage interns to share knowledge and experience with each other.
- Express: Motivate interns to express their ideas and opinions.
- CBE in a Nutshell: Interns will get the opportunity to know more about CBE Fundamental role and the functions of CBE sectors through an introductory orientation.
- Specialized Tracks: The program is designed into different tracks. Each intern will be assigned to a track based on his/her specialization &interest.
- Career Coaching: Career Coaching will be provided by Certified Career Coach to facilitate the interns’ career exploration process and help them target the right career that best fit their skills and interests
- Virtual Ceremony: A ceremony will be held virtually to celebrate the completion of the program and award the best performing interns
- Applicant must hold the Egyptian Nationality.
- CBE Internship program (During August, 2022) is for 3rd year undergraduate students (moving to their 4th Year – For Faculty of Engineering students moving to 5th Year) in one of authorized universities from the Supreme Council of Universities; pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in one of the following majors:
- Business Administration / Commerce ( Specialization : Accounting – Finance – Human Resources)
- Business Informatics
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Actuarial Science
- Engineering (Specialization: Communication – Computer – Electrical “Power” – Construction – Mechanical)
- Cumulative GPA is equivalent to minimum grade “Very Good” or minimum grade “Very Good” for 1st and 2nd year’s GPA. For Faculty of Engineering Students : Cumulative GPA is equivalent to minimum grade “Very Good” or minimum grade “Very Good” for 1st ,2nd & 3rd year’s GPA
- Applicants are required to prepare the below documents to be submitted upon request:
- Enrollment certificate (year and grade must be mentioned) – In case accumulative grade is not clear in the enrollment certificate, transcript should be submitted.
- Copy of National ID.
Apply Via The Following Link