- To develop and maintain optimum level of service quality with external and internal customers by ensuring complaints resolution in reasonable TAT as per CB, AECB SLAs.
- To be the contact point for all internal staff with the core responsibility of resolving customer complaints, which are logged through all touch points – CB, AECB, branches, MOL, emails, mails, phone banking and various channels.
- Resolve/escalate all customer complaints assigned within agreed TAT.
- Ensure 100% of the complaints are logged and updated on CRM before, during and after resolution.
- Maintain a strong follow-up with other units in order to ensure complete, proactive and accurate resolution of customer complaints.
- Identify systemic issues or problems and raise concerns that are identified as part of root cause analysis.
- Maintain and track Technology issues and mass incidents reported.
- Contribute towards process and quality improvement within the bank by highlighting recurring issues and investigating root causes. Provide constructive feedback on service quality aspects through first hand observations.
- Work to exceed the service standards and indicators and be individually responsible for prompt reporting of the same on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in identifying opportunities, analyzing the root cause of problems and resolve them permanently in coordination with the process/product owners and review/ measure improvement in process/product.
- Contribute towards team building and create positive energy to boost team’s productivity.
- Should be proactive and customer focused without compromising the bank’s interest. Courteous and respectful in communication.
- Understanding complete Retail Banking, SME, Neo products, processes and systems.
- Understanding of Regulatory / Central Bank regulations / standards.
- Thorough knowledge of features and benefits of all products and services of the bank and a fast learner.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (written and oral) with ability to perform as a team player.
- Excellent analytical skills to enable resolution of complex problems.
- Excellent Negotiation skills to handle challenging customers and arrive at a satisfactory resolution
- Experience in handling customer queries, complaints.
- Understanding of root-cause of the issue.
Apply Via The Following Link