- To handle and resolve all unstructured and complex complaints in an effective and timely manner for all RBG, SME customers.
- To administer, co-ordinate, monitor and report on the above.
- To perform in-depth and true RCA (root-cause analysis) to get to the bottom of problems impacting our customers.
- To maintain courteous, proactive and resolution oriented relationship with all interacting units/ departments of the bank in order to ensure complete resolution of customer complaints.
- To visibly improve customer satisfaction scores and related survey results through complaint resolution.
- Resolve/escalate all customer complaints assigned within agreed TAT.
- Ensure 100% of the complaints are logged and updated on CRM before, during and after resolution.
- Should be proactive and customer focused without compromising the bank’s interest. Courteous and respectful in communication
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (written and oral) – English and Arabic
- Excellent analytical skills to enable resolution of complex problems and address through root cause analysis permanently.
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Thorough knowledge of features and benefits of all products and services of the bank
- Good organizational skills with ability to perform as a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure, result oriented, ability to multi-task & adapt to change
- Possess positive attitude & willingness to learn & take ownership
- Actively looking for ways to improve processes
- Graduate with 1 to 5 years complaints handling experience in banking
Apply Via The Following Link