- Support sales activities to prospective and existing customers in line with the commercial strategy to drive incremental, quality revenue and improved load factors, recording all pertinent information using Salesforce according to established policies and procedures.
- Support the onboarding of new customers in line with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on all existing and prospective customers in Salesforce according to established policies and procedures.
- Meet defined sales support KPIs/SLAs.
- In support of Sales Executives collect, review and record sales, customer, market and competitor data and insights according to established policies.
- Enter order and sales in the company’s system to ensure the delivery of the right product and services at the correct price and with the proper discount level with outmost quality and efficiency.
- Maintain promotional database by entering promotion details, regular and special prices and promotions to provide update information to sales force and ensure consistency of offered promotions.
- Collect, review and record sales, customer, market and competitor data and insights according to established policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy and execution of transactions according to contractual Terms and Conditions.
- Follow-up communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure uninterrupted process flow and customer satisfaction to drive revenue performance.
- Educated to diploma level
- At least 3 years of travel industry sales support experience or equivalent/relevant transferable experience, with an existing network within the travel industry.
- Multicultural experience in dealing with people at all levels, including senior internal and external customers.
Apply Via The Following Link