- To provide Mashreq customer’s financial services which exceed the customer’s expectations by delivering an Unbiased, competent, timely and problem free service.
- Be imaginative and creative in the delivery of Customer service
- Improve on service levels at the branches. Take ownership of Customer complaint resolution
- Be a team player and contribute to achievement of goals based on the key performance indicators, in branch. Also to support and coach new staff to make easier their assimilation in the MB family
- Deputize for the ALMM and LMM in their absence
- Provide constructive and constant feedback on improvement of: products, services, processes which may either reduce cycle time or costs or enhance customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to branch process and report deviations to Branch Manager, which should finally lead to an acceptable Branch Audit rating.
- Attend daily sales meetings with branch manager and commit to sales target.
- Contact customers on daily basis, using telephone scripts, to set appointments with customers
- Conduct outside sales calls to potential business/customers.
- Shopping competition and knowing the local market position on an ongoing basis.
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
Apply Via The Following Link