- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
- You will do the bank reconciliation reporting and ensuring proper treatment is applied to all entries logged in the system.
- Reporting the Balance Sheet using Consolidated Actuals Package (CACT) in the Magnitude Tool.
- Align the balances between the bank statement and Bank General ledger
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis of the bank General Ledgers and ensuring clearing all pending items in a timely manner.
- Working with AP/AP/payroll/ treasury team to align on pending items and work on their resolution for intragroup items third party and employees.
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting field.
- Experience working in Cross-functional teams.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
Apply Via The Following Link