- Achieve monthly / quarterly / annually Real Estate sales target.Maintain a minimum accepted level of market competition awareness.
- Approach of new sales channels & self-generation of leads.
- Cooperate with existing and new brokers to open new channels.
- Generating new sales leads, creating a strong referral pipeline and building powerful relationships with them.
- Determine clients’ needs, preferences & financial abilities to propose suitable property.
- Conduct meetings or site visits with the potential clients for better Project orientation.
- Maintain up to date with El Gouna new launches and phases.
- Support the potential clients till the contracting phase.
- Maintain needed skills for paper work & work related logistics.
- Explain contracts, addressing concerns, and finalizing deals.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or Business Administration
- Minimum 3+ years of experience, real estate
- Languages: Arabic & English fluently spoken and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PPT).Excellent Selling and Negotiation skills.
Apply Via The Following Link