- As a Principal, you will be a trusted client business advisor, and lead client engagements across a range of industries and types of projects, such as consulting services, Test & Learn, or data and analytics.
- You will lead engagement teams to best in class insights and project deliverables.
- Leading the work of the project Delivery team, you will provide subject matter or industry expertise, be a resources to others to identify creative and efficient solutions, and guide the team to business-focused solutions and recommendations that drive client value.
- Responsibilities within project management will include owning mid- to senior-level client relationships and proactively engaging in the client agenda, internal culture, and relationship risks.
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree and tenured work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant
- Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple projects
- Experience as a people manager
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
- Exposure specifically in payments and / or retail banking or merchants preferred
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Demonstrated ability to own and develop relationships with both mid- and executive-level client contacts and inspire confidence in Mastercard as a sought-after partner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and balance thought with action while getting the most out of limited resources
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, SQL / data expertise preferred
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs
Apply Via The Following Link